Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today I Love My Life


Today I am so in love with my life that I feel guilty for ever complaining about anything. Seriously, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I am married to the most amazing man in the whole world, and we have an absolutely incredible little girl. My parents have always loved, supported, and inspired me. I have seven fantastic siblings plus quite a few more of those in-law type brothers and sisters that are just as great. Danny's family is so thoughtful and wonderful and adds so much more to my life. I am healthy and happy and truly have a blessed life. I had a perfect weekend just spending time with Valerie and Danny, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I tend to get so wound up in activities and to-do lists that I seldom take time to just hang out with the people that I love. This weekend, I did just that. The peace and the joy that I felt today make facing another Monday a little more bearable. I hope that all of you can take a moment to find those things that are truly great in your life to help put all the rest into perspective.

No comments: