Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Love Funny People

I read the FUNNIEST post today on one of my favorite blogs, My Sweet Savannah.  It is titled: ~random thoughts from people our age~.  I don't know how old she is, but I laughed and laughed and laughed.  Here are a few of my favorites.  You can find the entire post here.

1} More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.

2} I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.

4} There is a great need for sarcasm font.

6} I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

7} The only time I look forward to a red light is when I want to text.

8} Lol has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.

9} I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

12} How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said or really care?

13} What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

18} Whenever I’m Facebook checking someone out and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Barbie Doll Dream House that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don’t mind if I do!

21} I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

No comments: