Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Speaking of Christmas in September....


On second thought, Halloween in September may be more appropriate.
I think I need this Barbie. She has been released in honor of some anniversary of The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock. I'm not a collector; in fact, she would be the only Barbie I own. Nor am I a huge Alfred Hitchcock fan. But some very disturbed part of my personality is deeply fascinated. I am sure that speaks volumes about my mental stability. Nevertheless, if you are feeling particularly generous today and need an outlet for your giving spirit, feel free to spread it this way.

2 comments:

mbs said...

ok, so I am really "special" and put my comment on Barbie on your magazine story. Sorry, I guess it is momnesia. I have been using that as an excuse a lot lately.

Rebecca said...

Love the barbie doll who doesn't love a movie about murderous birds on the attack.