Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Funny Valentine

It's official. I'm a retailer's dream - the ultimate sucker for consumer holidays. I thought Valentine's Day would be easy to weather - I'm supposed to be in one of my low-sugar phases, afterall; but look at all this fun stuff I've found!!



Valentine's Snowflake Cookies from Fancy Flours








Sweetie Pies from Williams Sonoma






Double Cherry Pops from Williams Sonoma






Caramel-Filled Chocolate Dominos also from Williams Sonoma (I'm a big fan, does it show?)






Crown Heart Cupcake Pan from Williams Sonoma






Chocolate Mice from L.A. Burdick Chocolates






Valentine's Plates from Pottery Barn Kids


Hugs and Kisses Tickets from Chasing Fireflies




I Love You TuTu set from Chasing Fireflies




















Adorable Pillowcases from Bold Loft (My new favorite thing!)

1 comment:

J+S said...

I have been looking for those tickets everywhere. And I'm still out of luck, apparently, because they are no longer available. If you happen to find anymore...let me know!