Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My New Blog Crush

I love reading blogs. I'm inspired and enchanted every day by the endless flow of creative people out there.

My life has been crazy-busy the past few weeks as I'm preparing to make some major life changes (announcements coming soon!!), so unfortunately I'm a bit behind in my blog reading, however, today I stumbled upon what instantly became a new favorite:
I had to close my eyes and quickly close the window only minutes after finding it, otherwise I was sure to spend hours losing myself in the beautiful photos and words. You simply must check out her Etsy Stories. She finds the most beautiful items on Etsy and then creates a story around them. Did I mention that I'm in love with this blog?

For sure, don't miss "She Flew to Greece On a Whim."


And I'm so tempted to run away to Niagara Falls to get married (again) after this post:





And I seriously found all of this in a matter of minutes. I've promised myself that tonight after I've done all of my work like a good little girl, I'll spend hours daydreaming with The Fab Miss B!

No comments: