Friday, August 14, 2009

When I Grow Up....

Almost a year ago, I decided that when I grew up, I wanted to be just like Amy Atlas.

She went from lawyer to sought-after New York City event planner. For those of you who haven't seen her amazing dessert table creations, get ready for a real treat - literally. Her designs make my heart skip a few beats, and my blood sugar spikes just looking at her work.

After spending the last decade writing a similar first chapter to my life story, I'm seriously thinking about plagiarizing her happy happy ending as well.

P.S. "Sought-after Idaho event planner" just doesn't have the same ring, however. Maybe a relocation is in order. :)











1 comment:

J+S said...

I love Amy Atlas. You should totally do it! I've often thought about leaving my day job for an event planner-type position too, but my cupcakes just don't turn out as perfect. :)