Wednesday, March 19, 2008

August Rush

Today, I'm loving August Rush. It was really, really good. As Danny said, "It's just one of those feel-good movies." I was particularly taken by the fact that there are Irish accents involved. I'm a sucker for a man with an accent. Shhhhh.... don't tell.
I have also had a life long (well at least a fifteen-year long) desire to play the cello, so that was one of my favorite things about the movie.
I will admit that I had pretty much forgotten what the movie was about before it started, so if that's the case with you, here's the trailer to refresh your memory. Happy watching!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I haven't seen this movie but want to now... I too want to learn to play the cello and started about a year ago... LOVE the cello! Good to see what you are up to!