Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today I Love the Bomb Squad



Today the Boise Bomb Squad may have saved me from a bomb dapperly disguised as a stylish red briefcase... The "suspicious package" was, as luck would have it, next to a bench on the street directly beneath my window. I had to vacate my office while the robot picked up the briefcase and safely deposited it in the bomb truck. Now there's something more original than the old standby "the dog ate my homework."
I may not have worried quite so much, however, I then remembered that this building is just full of lawyers......

It was almost as scary as that time last year when they locked down the whole floor because some guy walked into the bank downstairs with a shotgun... Maybe I should relocate to Detroit, I hear it's safer there.


No comments: