Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Valerie Loves Her Birthday









This post is a little late in coming... blogging seems to have become another one of those things I'll get to "later." We celebrated Valerie's second birthday on June 14th. It was a lot of fun, and we're so happy to have had such a good turnout. It was quite the production, but it was just as much fun for me as it was for her. Thank you so much to those of you who joined us and spoiled her rotten. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We love you!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

she is so dang cute!! I'm happy she had such a fun party! I love the mini cupcakes. I'd lvoe to do it for Stella but it seems like so much work!! Suzie said you had a frosting gun... maybe i'll look into it!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I love her. It's your turn to come see me in Utah! Miss and love you all.